Dec 27, 2003

Christmas Eve

Sadly, I spent my christmas in the office... again. So 2 years in a row. "What's so sad about it if you're earning big bucks for it?", my mind was telling me. I dont know, I just wanna feel the holidays, be with my family. But yeah, there goes my christmas wish. Ugh. Christmas eve? I was speaking w/ a Brit, not caring about the terms CPT, QUALITY..dios ko, paki ko!! It's Christmas!!! And Im stuck here in the office and the one sure hope that ive been waiting for < VTO>, wala na, thanks to my mediocre typing skills- pati sa pagtawag sa qdesk, ang bagal!! What's worst was that when i got home, everyone was soundlessly asleep. as in naghihilik.. how about my noche buena? And all this time, I've been thinking of spending it with my family...uhmmm.


So I went to the kitchen, got a plateful of carbonarra and a slice of cake. I ate, staring at the blank TV in front of me. "Is it really Christmas?" I thought to myself. The next thing I knew, I was talking with Kathy over the phone, while scrumptiously eating. At least there's a friend who share the same woes with me. I slept at 5.



**********

The one good thing that happened was-- we were off friday and saturday, meaning I could go to the f4 concert without any hassles!!! Yes!! The morning of the 24th, I was such a pest calling & texting Jhing, asking favors for a swap of offs. I was willing to trade my Christmas day off for Dec 26. that's how desperrate I was. In the end, I learned that Jhing was off that day. Was i devastated? No, ofcourse not, that was an understatement! I want to cry so much, to kill Ryan Gomez< for the whole set up of scheds>, to strangle Joed Serano < for pushing thru a new year's concert!>,!!! I was literally in tears..poor me..

So one couldn't imagine what I felt when Esti came over with a piece of paper in hand. asking me pointblank w/c schedule do I prefer- a friday off <:'[[]*&*%^#%]]-=0-9\\@#!!!!>? all I heard was a FRIDAY OFF. It was such a miracle. really..I was speechless.

*********

With everything that had hapened, was the concert worth it? It sure was. Im so inlove w/ Jerry Yan!!
But what was notable that night too was ken!! He looked amazingly handsome. Its like you're seeing him for the first time. He was all aglow last night. They said that there's gonna be a concert again next year!!
Well, next year, here I come!!







No comments:

Post a Comment