Dec 22, 2003

dreamer

I woke up today smiling--I dreamt of f4! first time!! I remember falling asleep last night while reading the YES mag i bought, ofcourse the articles i read was about the f4. From there, I was transprted to a house where I together w/ 3 friends w/c I dont remember, were seated in the living room, discussing plans w/ jerry, lei, vanness and ken. We were thinking of a gimik, where to go, at what time. ha ha ha :D It was crazy really, but seriously it made me happy, made my world "brighter"... :) and made me think that dec 26 is nearing, and I dont even have the money to buy the ticket that I want < which is P8,000> Gud luck talaga sa life ko..the whole thing is crazy, who would ever think of moving the Feb concert to Dec? Didnt they know that most of the fans are youngsters- teenagers who are so dependent on their parents and ofcourse, there are those a bit older fans, I included- those whose who think that a credit card would solve every major prob in their world.. yes, that's me.. and im broke < i bought christmas gifts for my 6 inaanaks!>

That Im broke and a major F4 freak doesnt go together, I know.. especially now that the concert is 4 days away.
Im totally into this and right now, dreaming wont even suffice to how much I wanted to be there in the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment