Jan 18, 2004

Another Day

Another Day

Swiftly,
the light of day begins it rebirth
as the sun, in its gold-fringed glory,
dawns with anticipation.
I watch this breath-taking moment,
when the first rays of sunlight
radiate clear, dazzling colors,
I know that today lives,
as a fresh beginning,
full of challenges and promises.
I will seize Today with hope
and I will feel limitless no more.

My eyes gaze upon this gift-
the golden yellow immersed in the
green shade of the trees,
flowing and cascading hope.
Different hues in astounding beauty
give warmth and life.
Sunrise,
a single moment of watching you,
shal forever be imprinted in my heart,
indelibly marked upon my soul!
So long as you meet me everyday
I will yearn to smile and be free!
Oh sunrise, the sunrise
I so dearly adore!

angie

SY 1998

**********


Its a brand new year! Well, new beginnings. I wont start by putting new years resolutions. Doesnt work for me. Ive tried it for roughly 20 times, <> It s better to live one day at a time, try to be the best person i could each day. Anyway, Ive neglected blogging for a couple of weeks. Thank God our computer at home is now working. And well, here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment