Feb 9, 2004

Im punishing myself for using too much of my time infront of the computer. Imagine going home from work form 4 pm till 1 am, plus a grueling 2 hours of overtime. by then I reach home at 4 in the morning, and still the first thing that I do upon getting inside the house is to click the switch of the CPU and monitor. there. im crazy thinking i could relax my overly exhausted body by giving myself a 2 hr meet with my beloved computer. ugh. now, my eyes are sunk with black circles around it. i looked like a zombie walking around the mall early this afternoon.worst, i almost fainted in the church. nauseus, dizzy, the world infront of me was spinning very slowly. ugh. and still im here, blogging this whole thing instead of sleeping.

so the remedy-one good book. i miss reading. for me the glory of reading is enjoying some good adventure while putting myself to sleep without even trying to. a cure for both my insomnia and internet addiction.

and the punishment- no buying of internet cards, no reloading for my celfone.
which means, no googling over jerry yans pix, no reading of the latest gossips and news about the f4. thats the saddest part.

conclusion- better finish the book " The Color of Water". then go get the books i ordered from Booksale.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment