Feb 15, 2004

1-2-3

I have totally lost it. Who am I kidding? Well, I have just, for the first time in my entire life, led a group of 3 friends, myself included, to walk out of a bar. Punchline, we did not pay the bill. AS IN WALKED OUT. I led them into it. I. Me. Myself. Angie. Whew! My heart pounding, hands perspiring, my feet dragging myself out of the bar. Or rather, my insanity dragged my always-sane-me to get out. Fast. Its not even about the money. Omigosh, I have totally lost my wits! My insanity got over the very logical me. That fast and easy. Ha ha ha! When we were quite far already, we didnt even bid goodbye to each other. We just picked a cab and went home. After awhile, when I was inside the taxi, Kathy texted me, "congratulations!" - yeah right, there goes my partner in crime. Well, honestly, she actually gave me the idea. Not that I'm blaming her, coz it was still me who stood up and really did it. 1-2-3 , her name for it. Now, that Im home, blogging this whole thing, theres nothing else i can think about but the word - KARMA! Yep, Ms. goody-two-shoes, B-E-W-A-R-E!!

No comments:

Post a Comment