Jan 13, 2009


I feel that I have done my best to end 2008 and start 2009 right. Before the year ended, i have amazingly made hard & responsible choices and i couldn't be prouder of myself! nakahabol din naman. And while 2008 ended on a good note, i made sure 2009 started even better- with bolder dreams & non-negotiable resolutions.

2008 has been a great year for me. If anything, it was a year of acceptance- acceptance of things past and acceptance of reality. It was not easy, especially when people special to me have fallen short of my expectations or my meaning of a friend, family or colleague. The worse kind though, was falling short of what I meant myself to be- spiritually, physically, emotionally & socially. But it was the word of the year for me, "accept".

Slowly, I am learning the positive effects of accepting life's realities- harsh or otherwise. I think, more than anything else, it helped me become happier. It's a religion of entrusting to God what you have no control of and a hope that it shall become better. And that new found philosophy did lovely wonders for me.

I'm keeping count of dreams & resolutions I'm willing to work hard for this 2009. I want so much to believe that it's not too late to dream big because for the rare times of my life, I am wanting something so much now, so purely. And while I know I can't call it a passion yet, I am positive that in time, and God willing, it'll be.


credits to http://ffffound.com for the pix

No comments:

Post a Comment