Sep 3, 2009

Saying Goodbye

So much time has gone since my last post. I simply have forgotten how it is to write or to blog anymore. I've been on a reblog mode for most of my tumblr life, while with blogger, I've written just a few. And with that, I'm not really sure if this blog is still worth keeping. I don't know why I have felt for quite a time now, withdrawn from this blog, as if I'm seeing a friend from a long time ago and momentarily, just fondly remembering her. Well, this blog was about me, but so much less of what I have really felt and experienced. I've never really captured what my heart and mind ached for and longed for. All my fault though- too afraid to write, too critic for my own good.

This is then my goodbye to a blog I've treasured for six years. I will still be a lurker of the blogs I've linked here. Forever the reader. I'm better off that way I guess, reading and scrumptiously gulping exciting things that are happening to other people's lives. But then again, you'll never know, I might create a secret blog. Or maybe not. But cheers for the one I'm letting go- meteor catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment