Aug 19, 2004

august 19, 2004
as i grow older, i have come to appreciate and love my parents more. never mind the days when i was slapped because i didnt eat vegetables or i didnt wear the dress my mom wanted me to wear. or the times my sisters and i were fighting, kicking and boxing each other over some stupid things. or the times when we watched tv on a school day. or back in teenage days wherein i was grounded because i sneaked with my girlfriends for a gimik at greenhills. its all so subtle, the way ive come to change my view about my parents over the years. we think we know them enough when we're little. they love us, and that was all. when we finally know how immeasurable love is, or how complicated the word love is, we'll know better. there are pieces of them we dont understand. their childhood for instance. or their thoughts. their feelings. while i know my parents are not perfect, i know they tried. and that has made the difference to me- to know that they try to be the best.
**********************
here is a book that would likely decode da vinci's.

No comments:

Post a Comment