Jul 27, 2004

july 25, 2004
ive never thought of completely whacking my computer till last night. i spent almost three hours, trying to fix the layout of my blog and to my dismay, the connection was suddenly disconnected! i felt like the blood drained from my face. my fingers got so clammy. i couldnt think right. i was thinking of whacking the computer, no, of killing myself, well of whacking by body to the computer. i didnt in those three hours, even bothered to save anything. i was cursing the computer, was cursing myself. why did i blame the computer when it was me who was so stupid?! ugh!

so when my mom, for the tenth time called me to sleep, i never even bothered to shut down the computer properly. I just turned off the switch. suits him right!! ugh, and to think i choose that over reading my new book Harry Potter Book 5.. well, i figured im not lucky these days...must be the...oh well.
**********
i dont wanna whine anymore. i want peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment